Dee Hart Hard Michigan?
Thanks to the wonderful world of Facebook stalking, I as well as a number of online bloggers found this Monday, it’s a message Dee Hart wrote on Michigan’s Ricardo Miller’s Wall “My brother it’s been awhile but from the heart you ready to join me as we take the world…..[ Go ****]”
With that comment and an effort to read between the lines of two people I trust the most in recruiting analysis (TomVH and Sam Webb of WTKA), it sounds like Dee Hart will be picking Michigan at the end of the week. Most pundits currently have him choosing between Michigan and Alabama, with most accounts agreeing Auburn is off the list. The pickup of Hart cannot be understated, not only would Michigan receive a playmaker and one that can contribute immediately (his a great kick return man), but will get help recruiting Hart’s teammates, namely current Bama commit Ha’Sean Clinton-Dix (5 Star Safety, Scout.com). Currently, I’ve heard a number of conflicting rumors but most recent word is he’ll announce his decision Friday. But very well could push it back. I should finish by saying this, while there is a lot of cause to be excited, remember we are trusting 17/18 year olds to make a decision. Trust me when I say you just never know for sure what they are going to do….
Slightly off topic but with Anthony Zettel (4 star OL Scout.com) visiting and on record saying he favors Michigan but wants to see how they perform before making his final decision, I have cause to pause. This is from the gut but Zettel always sounding like it wouldn’t be much of a decision for him if Michigan performs well. Prediction, if Michigan defeats State this Saturday look for a commit from Zettel the following week. Really don’t have anything substantial to back this up, just a good feeling.
All credit goes to TomVH for this list of visitors to the Mich v. Mich State game; Great Man
- Devondrick Nealy – (5’10″, 175 lbs/ Slot Receiver/ Jefferson County, FL/ 3 Star)
- Marquise Williams – (6’3″, 210 lbs/ Quarterback/ Mallard Creek, NC/ 3 Star)
- Jack Miller – Michigan commit
- Kellen Jones – Michigan commit
- Jake Fisher - Michigan commit
- James Elliott – (6’4″, 305 lbs/ Offensive Line/ Pensacola, FL/ 3 Star) He’ll be back in December as well. He’s waiting for a committable offer. If he gets it, expect him to commit.
- Anthony Zettel – (6’4″, 250 lbs/ Defensive/Offensive Line/ Ogemaw, MI/ 4 Star)
- Kishon Wilcher – (5’6″, 154 lbs/ Cornerback/ Cass Tech, MI/ 3 Star)
- Royce Jenkins-Stone – (6’2″, 215 lbs/ Linebacker/ Cass Tech, MI)
- Terry Richardson – (5’9″, 160 lbs/ Cornerback/ Cass Tech, MI)
- Matt Godin – (6’5″, 253 lbs/ Defensive End/Tackle/ Detroit Catholic Central)
- Brian Blackburn – (6’5″, 197 lbs/ Quarterback/ Crockett, Mi)
- Danny O’Brien – (6’3″, 278 lbs/ Defensive Tackle/ Flint, Mi) Will only be there for the first half, because he has homecoming.